Critical XR-D Power Supply
When it comes to even power for tattoo machines, Critical is usually not far away. Quality is the top priority for Critical and therefore only uses high-quality components. Everything "made in USA".
The main difference between the XR and XR-D is the ability to connect two machines at once. The XR series has been given a robust aluminum housing to make it even more resistant. The control panel is now a touch interface, with a large full-color TFT diplay, whose color scheme is freely selectable and has a large, easy to read display. The display shows you, besides Volt, Ampere, duty cycle and Settle, now also with an oscilloscope, the exact running performance of your coil machine. So you can adjust it even more precisely. The pedal override function makes a foot switch basically superfluous, as you can start your machine at the push of a button. But of course any standard foot switch can be connected via 6.3mm jack plug. You can work with 3 presets per machine, that means 6 presets in total. The integrated Jump Start function can be applied individually to your connected machine. By the way, the XR-series machines save all presets for you, even if they are disconnected from the power supply. With the included magnetic attachment, you can set up the Critical-XR exactly as you need it on your workstation.
- Two machine connections
- Full color TFT display with freely selectable color scheme and large, easy to read display.
- CNC manufactured billet aluminum housing
- Touch sensitive "touch user interface
- Extremely flexible mounting
- Jump Start and Continuous Mode are now individually assignable to the Preset/Output Buttons.
- Original Amphenol 1/4" connectors for better current flow and durability
- 4 amp peak current, 2 amp continuous current
- Session timer based on hourly rate setting:
- session mode
- Runtime Mode
- Hybrid mode (automated depending on user input)
- Pedal override button: No foot pedal needed
- Precisely controlled voltage set point from 0-18vdc (DC voltage)
- integrated overvoltage protection
- 0.1 Volt value adjustment
- Volt presetting can be stored for 2, 4 or 6 machines
- Non-volatile memory (keeps settings even after power off)
- Universal input 90-240vac (AC voltage) 50/60hz (Hertz)
- Compatible with standard 1/4" clipcords and foot pedal connectors
- Volt, Ampere, Hertz, duty cycle (%) and STL (Settle) display
- Easy to pack with machines or bottlebags
- Additional fasteners available in the store
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Included in delivery: XR Power Supply, magnet mounting, power cable and 110V-240V switching power supply adapter
- Made in the USA
Magnets and mounting accessories are also available from us.