Surface disinfection - Medizid® Rapid+ 1 liter including spray head
Medizid® Rapid is a ready-to-use, very fast-acting preparation for cleaning and disinfecting alcohol-resistant surfaces and objects in medical facilities. Ideal for quick disinfection between treatments and interventions when very short exposure times are required.
Areas of application:
For all alcohol-resistant surfaces and objects of medical devices in the vicinity of the patient in clinics, medical practices, outpatient clinics and care areas.
Ready to use. Completely wet objects and surfaces with Medizid® Rapid, allow to dry and wipe with a disposable cloth if necessary. Dries quickly.
Medizid® Rapid can be used at least 12 months after opening the original container for the first time.
- Quickly and comprehensively effective in just 15 seconds.
- HBV, HIV, HCV effective 30 sec.
- Ready to use
- Aldehyde-free, bactericidal, levurocidal, tuberculocidal (incl. M.-terrae), mycobactericidal (incl. M.-avium)
- Effective against all non-enveloped viruses: Rota, Adeno, Polyoma / SV40, Polio and Noroviruses
- MRSA effective
- Residue free
- Pleasant smell
- Good material compatibility, even with sensitive materials
- Be careful with surfaces sensitive to alcohol such as acrylic glass!
- Tested according to the standard methods of the DGHM and the RKI recommendations on effectiveness against viruses
- VAH listed
- IHO listed