Critical CX-2 Micro Digital Control Station Generation 2
- Jumpstart function for hard starting rotary tattoo machines
- 6 amps peak inrush current, 3 amps continuous current
- Stop watch of the session machine
- Total running time of the device (comparable to an odometer)
- Meeting time
- Accounting helper/ timer (based on the hourly rate set by the user)
- Pedal override button (no foot pedal required when running continuous mode)
- Precision controlled target voltage 0-17 VDC
- Built-in short circuit protection
- 0.1 Volt Setting resolution
- Time of day
- Tension presets with 2, 4 or 6 machine memory modes
- Momentary or continuous foot switch modes. (Easy switching with just one button press)
- Non-volatile memory (stores time and presets even when power is off)
- Universal input 110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Connectors for standard 6.35mm jack cable and foot pedal connections
- Volt, Ampere, Speed (Hz), duty cycle (%) and STL
- Simply packed with typical machine or bottle bags
- Additional mounting options available in our store
- 2 years full manufacturer warranty
- Included in delivery: 1 G2 magnet holder, 1 wing nut screw 10/32, 1 EU or UK power cable and transformer
- Made in the USA
The second generation CX-2 is just as easy to use as the first generation, but has a lot more to offer compared to its predecessor model.
Footswitches can be used in continuous operation mode or those who want to banish the footswitch completely can use the Overide function. With only one button press your tattoo machine runs until you press the same button again.
A large and bright LCD display shows you volts, amps, hertz, duty cycle (%) and STL (Settle) to keep track of the exact operating status of your machine.
The output voltage is between 0V and 18V and can be precisely adjusted in 0.1V steps by the integrated microprocessor control.
2, 4, or 6 memory locations can be selected and are retained even after switching off the machine thanks to the 'non-volatile' memory.
With the Liner and Shader buttons you can easily switch between the previously selected memory locations.
The Critical CX2 Power Supply is equipped with a Jump-Start function and saves you the start-up cable, for hard to start machines and with Bootle Bags you have your CX2 Power Unit covered in no time at all to protect the unit from cross contamination.
The Critical CX2-G2 Power Unit, like its siblings, can be equipped with a wireless foot switch. The only difference to the Combo units is that you need the Universal Foot Switch with Dongle.
This wireless foot switch can also be used with all other power supplies that have a 6.35mm jack connector.