Critical CX-1 Micro Digital Control Station - Generation 2
- Jump Start function for hard starting Rotary Tattoo Machines
- 6 amps peak inrush current, 3 amps continuous current
- Pedal override button (no foot pedal required if you have set the continuous mode)
- Precision controlled target voltage 0-17VDC
- Built-in short circuit protection
- 0.1 Volt setting resolution
- 2 memory locations
- Momentary or constant foot switch mode. (Easy switching with one key)
- Non-volatile memory (contains presets even when power is off)
- Universal input 110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Accepts standard 6.35mm jack and foot pedal connectors
- Easy to cover with the practical Machine Bags
- Additional mounting options available separately
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
The Crtitical CX-1-G2 is one of the smallest and most powerful power supplies available on the market.
For those who like to travel or go to conventions often, the CX-1-G2 is the right choice.
The small and lightweight design fits in any pocket, and in seconds it is covered with machine bags and protected from cross-contamination.
It has all the necessary features to use any type of tattoo machine. Whether coil or rotary, this power supply unit supplies every machine with clean electricity.
For difficult starting machines, the so-called Jump Start function is installed. If this function is activated, your machine gets a higher current for a short moment, so that machines that would otherwise need a jump start cable can be operated without this cable and a normal connection cable is sufficient.
The voltage of the critical power supply is adjustable in 0.1V steps between 0 and 17V DC, so even the thickest brushless motors can be supplied with a lot of power.
Two voltage presets let you save the voltage setting for two machines and adjust it with just one keystroke. A non-volatile memory is built in, so even if you need to disconnect your Critical CX-1-G2 from the mains, your settings will still be stored.
Because every artist works differently, Critical provides several ways to control your machine.
The override function eliminates the need for a foot switch. If you like to work with footswitches, you have two different ways to control your machine. Either you can choose the Continuous Mode and your machine will run continuously until you press the footswitch again or you can choose the Momentary Mode and the machine will only run while you press the footswitch.
On the bottom of the Critical Power Supply are the two 6.35mm jacks to connect your machine and foot switch.