FK Irons Spektra Halo 2 Crossover - Metalgrey
Changing from Cartridge to Standard Needle setup has ever been easier.The Halo2 features our floating collet vise system, allowing you to use standard and/or ScrewOn tubes for cartridges and regular needles. Grommet-Less Needle Clip + Rolling Needle guide. No more grommets or rubber bands. The needle self stabilizes by counter lever forces against a new ball bearing vice roller upon clicking in pace. The new give mechanism has been designed to suit standard and cartridge needles giving you a wide range of adjustment and up to 4mm of give travel. High quality Swiss Maxon motor for optimum performance. Slip-on StrokeWheel MotorBolt style is compatible with Halo 1 Motors. Comes with 4mm and 3.4mm StrokeWheels with redesigned cams for optimum torque and even less vibration. Tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning and maintenance. Mirror Polished body anodized for durability. Engineered and manufactured 100% in the USA by FK Irons.
- Give mechanism was developed to use both standard needles and needle modules
- Numerous settings possible - Stroke adjustable up to 4 mm
- High quality Swiss Maxon motor guarantees best performance
- Motor - modular plug-in system is compatible with Halo 1 motors - available with 2.8 mm, 3.4 mm and 4 mm stroke.
- Redesigned cams result in higher torque and less vibration
- Tool-free disassembly for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Body is anodized for longer durability
- Halo 2 can be used with the same motor system as the Spektra Edge X and Direkt, if you remove the hexagon attachment and unscrew the cam system
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 85 grams